1. Middle School and High School One Day Tour
- Be at Grace United Methodist Church at 9 a.m. on Thursday.
- Bring $6.25 for lunch (cash or check made out to The Homeschool Choirs) if you have not already paid
- Wear your jeans and choir shirts
- Middle School--bring your sunglasses
- We will return to the church by 4:30 p.m.
- For all families wanting to come to a concert, the concert at the downtown library will be from 11:30 to 12:30 p.m. I highly recommend it. While we will be doing several of the same selections in our spring concert, several students will also be performing skits, solos, and small ensemble pieces as well that you may otherwise miss. Feel free to invite others to come as well.
- If you need to contact anyone while they are on tour, please feel free to call my cell phone #: 833-6427 (Kathy Gossen)
2. Date Correction--Parent Meeting
- My apologies for not getting the date correct on our last email. Our all choirs parent meeting will be Tuesday, March 27 at 7 p.m. It is on Tuesday! Thanks!
3. Thank you for your input on the survey. I look forward to sharing these results with you at our Parent meeting in March.