- Take advantage of Sprouts' double ad Wednesday sale.
- Check out books at the Edmond library.
- Run or walk around UCO.
- Go on a nature walk and/or play with your other children at Fink Park.
- Play hide and seek in the tunnels at Johnson Park.
- Take your other children to the Edmond Museum to play in the children's area for FREE. And while your there they can go down the rocket slide at Stephenson Park.
- Go on a book hunt at Half Price Books or, if you are willing to travel just a 1/2 mile farther, my favorite used bookstore, Archives Books.
- Do a little grocery shopping at Super Target, Walmart Neighborhood Market, or the NEW Aldi.
- Do a little window shopping in downtown Edmond.
- And if you want to do something on your way to choir (before 1 p.m.) you can pick up some fresh produce at the Edmond Farmer's Market.
Finally, if none of those fit your fancy, you can always take advantage of our family lounge area while your children are in rehearsal. The choice is up to you! So for those of you starting rehearsals in Edmond, welcome!
There are only 20 more days to take advantage of our early-bird registration discount. Click here to begin your registration today!