- Grab a unique drink next door at Norman's favorite drive-in, Classic 50s. A classic favorite? A Sprittle (a Sprite with Skittles)!
- Go grocery shopping at Homeland across the street.
- Take a walk around Rotary park while the other kids play on the playground equipment or shoot hoops. You can see them the whole time!
- Head back toward the highway and shop the interstate strip, Sooner Mall, Walmart Supercenter, or Mardel.
- Hang out at the Norman West Library and even take in a coffee at the library's coffee shop.
- Visit the Fred Jones Jr. Museum of Art.
- Take in six breath-taking galleries at the Sam Noble Museum of Natural History.
Finally, if none of those fit your fancy, you can always take advantage of our family lounge area while your children are in rehearsal. The choice is up to you! So for those of you starting rehearsals in Norman, welcome!
Note: Tomorrow is the last day to take advantage of our early-bird registration discount. Click here to begin your registration today!