Congratulations Principio! Your performance on Sunday evening was beautiful. Well done! Thank you to all of the Principio parents, Mrs. Matlick, Mrs. Roberts, and Mrs. McCroskey for taking the extra time out of the holiday season to be apart of that special “Voices of Christmas” program at Southerin Hills Baptist Church.
Reminders for this week:
- We still need parent volunteers on Friday. Check out our volunteer opportunities HERE.
- Regular rehearsal schedule for Tuesday/ Wednesday
- Friday, December 11th - Rehearsals and concert @ Southern Hills Baptist Church in OKC. (South Penn Ave / 89th street)
- Students are to wear their COHC t-shirt to afternoon rehearsal
- Students are to wear their CONCERT ATTIRE in the evening concerts
- Dressing Rooms will be available for students on the 2nd floor.
- Parents should park on the SOUTH side of the church and use the covered entrance. The Fellowship Hall is located down the hallway on your right.
- COHC is not providing dinner. However you can bring dinner from a local restaurant or home and eat in the Fellowship Hall. There are also a plethera of restaurants from fast food to sit-down dining within a 2mile radius of the church. Including a McDonalds and Chick-Fil-A that both have indoor play areas. Most restaurants will be located between Penn and Western on either side of I-240. There is a yummy soup and sandwhich joint across the street from the church and a Braums around the corner (to the EAST) on 89th street.
- Students MUST RETURN ALL MUSIC on Friday afternoon after their rehearsal. Any music not returned will result in a $2 fine per song. We will have parent volunteers assisting us with the process.
Please arrive at least 10 minutes PRIOR to the rehearsal time as we need to BEGIN at the times listed below.
STAGE = Worship Center
Rehearsal Hall = 2nd floor Choir room- follow the signs
1:00pm - 1:30pm Illuminati - STAGE / Bella Voce - Rehearsal Hall
1:30pm - 2:00pm Illuminati & Bella Voce - STAGE
2:00pm - 2:30pm Illuminati - Rehearsal Hall / Bella Voce - STAGE
2:30pm - 2:45pm Illuminati & Bella Voce students RETURN ALL MUSIC
2:45pm - 3:15pm Music Experience - STAGE / Principio - Rehearsal Hall
3:15pm - 3:45pm Music Experience & Principio - STAGE
3:45pm - 4:15pm Music Experience - Rehearsal Hall / Principio STAGE
4:15pm - 4:30pm Music Experience & Principio students RETURN ALL MUSIC
After rehearsals, your students have FREE time until the Warm-up Times prior to their concert. The Fellowship Hall is available for students/ families for relexation, meals, and homework. Dressing rooms are provided for the students on the 2nd floor. Please clean up after yourselves. We are in charge of leaving the church tip-top clean condition.
6:00pm WARM-UP Music Experience & Principio (REHEARSAL HALL)
6:30pm Music Experience & Principio Concert (STAGE)
7:00pm WARM-UP Illuminati & Bella Voce (REHEARSAL HALL)
7:30pm Illuminati & Bella Voce Concert (STAGE)
*If there is a video / media guru within the choir, please let me know who you are before Friday. We need to video the concert and use portions of it as our “audition video” for the OKC ARTS Festival.