Our new semester begins this coming Tuesday (Jan 5th) and Wednesday (Jan 6th). If are still considering joining the COHC for the first time — don’t delay! We’d love to have you on our very first day. Registration is open until January 20th and you can register online HERE.
ALL NEW STUDENTS: Please arrive a few minutes EARLY to your rehearsal to connect with your Choral Director and meet other students within your choir. We are excited to meet you!
ALL RETURNING STUDENTS: We’ve missed hearing you sing these past few weeks. Rehearsal times and locations are the same as last semester. See you next week!
From our COHC Accountant:
Dear Choir Peeps,
Here are a few important changes you need to know about for the spring semester:
1. If you paid for the full semester all at once this fall to get our crazy good semester discount, you should have already received an invoice for the full spring semester. In order to secure the discount, this invoice must be paid in full by the first day of class, either online or by check. For credit card or echeck payments, please follow the Pay Now online link; unfortunately, Paypal is no longer an option.
2. If you paid for the fall semester monthly, and wish to continue monthly payments, you will be asked to bring four installment checks for your monthly tuition amount on the first day of class. These checks will be dated #1 the first day of class, #2 for 2/1/16, #3 for 3/3/16 and #4 for 4/1/16. Please place the check in an envelope with your family name on the outside. The CFO will deposit each monthly check on the first banking day of the respective month. No more having to remember to pay that pesky choir invoice!
3. If you wish to switch your payment method for the spring, please email the CFO at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Due to safety issues, cash will no longer be accepted by the staff. Please bring a check or money order if paying in person.
5. Our CFO will be live in person at each location ONLY on the first day of class to answer any questions and collect monthly payment envelopes.