A few families brought payments to rehearsal sites this week. NO CHORAL DIRECTOR CAN ACCEPT CHECKS/PAYMENTS. From this point forward, all payments need to be mailed to our accountant - Laura Stoabs. If you have any billing questions, you can contact her directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
Central Oklahoma Homeschool Choirs
2000 W. Danforth Road
Edmond, OK 73003
Students in the Principio, Illuminati and Bella Voce choirs will be issued music over the course of the semester. Any music NOT returned at the end of the semester will result in a $2 charge per missing song. Students have been given a folder to keep their music in a weekly basis.
If you have music from past semesters, please bring it to us. No judgement- I promise! Much or our music is borrowed and we have to pay for copies not submitted. If you have old music, please give it to your Choral Director.
Did you know that AMAZON will donate money to the COHC through their AMAZON SMILE program? There is no extra cost to the consumer. Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the charitable organization of your choice. To learn more how to set up your AmazonSmile account to always give 0.5% to the COHC, click HERE.
General Housekeeping for all 3 sites:
- Remember that we are guest of each church
- Be sure to clean up any area used during rehearsals
- The study rooms are for quiet study
- Check the bathroom areas used by the COHC prior to leaving to make sure they are as tidy as when rehearsals began.
- Edmond special request: If your student can come early (12:35pm) to help Mrs. Lopez set the Bella Voce room, that would be great! If your student can stay after the last rehearsals (4pm) and assist Mrs. Gossen (Principio) and Mrs. Cavett (Music Experience) in resetting their rooms that would be VERY helpful.
Team Spirit Day : September 20 & 21 -Wear clothing that lets us know which teams you cheer for on the weekends. All sports welcome!