Make a PaymentPayments should be paid with check (made out to COHC), or via Debit/Credit Card/ECheck through the invoice emailed to you via COCH Quickbooks processing. All payments not paid through the Quickbooks invoice will need to be mailed to COHC. To print off a payment voucher to be mailed with your check, please see below.
Mail in PaymentPrefer to mail your payment in? Print and mail the completed voucher to the address provided on the payment voucher. Remember, checks only. Thanks!
- Payments should be paid with cash, check (made out to COHC), or via Debit/Credit Card (PayPal) on the COHC website. All payments not paid online will need to be mailed to COHC. To make a payment online and/or print off a payment coupon to be mailed with your check, please go to "Make a Payment" in the Member Corner of the website.
- Tuition payments are due on the first Friday of the month. If a payment is not received by this date and/or postmarked by this date a late fee will be applied (for the months of August, September, October, November, January, February, March, and April). For semester payees, tuition will be due the first rehearsal of August and January.
- All tuition and fees are non-refundable.
- Once a singer joins COHC they are making the commitment to pay tuition for the entire semester. Should a student withdraw from the choir for any reason, tuition will still be billed for the remainder of the semester. The Fall semester runs from August through December and the Spring semester runs from January through May.
- A $30 fee will be assessed in the case of a non-sufficient funds check.
- Singers with outstanding dues at the time of a performance or tour will not be allowed to participate.
Late Fee PolicyFor those on the monthly plan, tuition is due on the first Friday of the month. For those on the semester payment plan, tuition is due the first rehearsal of August and January. A $5 late fee will be added per week to each payment after the due date. A singer will not be allowed to attend rehearsal after the fourth week of nonpayment.
For more information or assistance, please contact our CFO, Laura Stoabs, at 405-503-9990 or firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you!